Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Responsible for the maintenance minor enhancements of a client website built on NodeJS b: Responsible for designing building for any new requirements or any major enhancements c: Ensuring all service requests from clients as well as incident tickets are addressed within SLAs d: Managing the ServiceNow and JIRA queues and ensure that tickets are properly prioritized and status updates on tasks to Accenture management client leadership are regularly provided
- Technical Experience : a: 2 years working on NodeJS b: 2 years of experience working on any frontend development React, Angular, Vue js and/or server-side scripting c: Experience working on GCP or any public cloud d: Experience working on Android App Development would be a plus e: Should have excellent knowledge of working on Git and good understanding of CI/CD GitLab Github knowledge together would be highly preferable
- Professional Attributes : a: At least 3 years of total experience b: Some Application Maintenance knowledge would be preferable c: Should be highly driven, dedicated and committed to success
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.