Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
- Project Role Description :Use exceptional management skills to oversee cross-functional teams that design, develop, enhance and maintain assets that provide value for our clients. Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Process Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Develop the BPM platform integration strategy and design based on input received from BPM leadership B Design the BPM architecture and able to connect BPM lifecycle Process Design to Process Monitoring C Lead the discussion with multiple BPM vendor to design and validate the solution D Track the market development on latest BPM technology trends and adapt the same for continuous improvement of architecture
- Technical Experience : A Integration experience of one or more BPM tools to achieve Business goals B Agile development of solution and its implementation C Experience in BPM tool solutioning more than one preferred ARIS, Signavio , Celonis , Process Gold , UIPath , ADONIS , Bizagi D Well verse with functional knowledge of BPM lifecycle Process Design and analysis, Process Automation , Process Monitoring e Well verse in Integration technologies API integration , Devops , Data lakes ,cloud technologies and Security
- Professional Attributes : Expertise in Stakeholder Management and Collaboration Expertise in Program Management Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and core consulting skills ppt, excels are a must Be autonomous Quick learner, explorative Ability to be part of a team and lead it
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc comp science MBA would be preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.