Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Plus
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Should be able to work on RPD modelling with command over tasks like Dimensional Modelling, Hierarchy, Logical Dimensions, Repository variables, Session variable etc B: Will be responsible for implementing authentication mechanism using LDAP, SSO Kerberos C: Will be responsible to apply security and manage user access to OBIEE and BI Publisher Environment Apply best practice solution for Performance and Tuning for OBIEE, BI Publisher Excellent troubleshooting skills and manage log file
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 3-4 years of experience inadvanced Analytics topics like Write-Back, OBIEE conditional agents etc B: Should have 3-4 years of experience in implementation of security Row-Level Security, Object Level Security, usage tracking, caching techniques C: Should have 3-4 years of experience in Oracle Business Intelligence and OBIEE Administration on Linux Environment D: Should have 3-4 years of experience in assess production faults and critical issues
- Professional Attributes : Should have good communication and analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : min 15yrs of education
- Additional Information : Growth - Confirmed Chargeable Role
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.