Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A: Would have to develop new Cobol modules as per the requirement B: Should adhere to coding standards C: Should be able to produce ways to do unit testing D: Should communicate status on Scrum meetings E: Should proactively highlight issues and risks
- Technical Experience : A: Strong COBOL skills using AS400/Mainframe systems B: Having knowledge on JCL/DB2 is added advantage C: Should be able to write error free Cobol code in mainframe D: Should be able to explain segments, and coding standards of Cobol E: DevOps and Agile knowledge is good to have
- Professional Attributes : A: Candidate must have good communication skills B: Candidate must have experience working in agile teams and experience to tackle the issues during scrum meetings
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 yrs of full time education
- Additional Information : a : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.