Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Agile Technical Coaching
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a - Responsible for influencing, assessing, coaching and providing technical assistance to application development teams to adopt software engineering best practices and continuously improve b - This role reports to Software Engineering Excellence Manager in IT Engineering
- Technical Experience : a-Assertive, must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to b-Enthusiastic Engagement Must be high-energy and be a source for motivation/inspiration for individuals and teams looking for support and guidance c-Software development experience in a Lean and Agile environment, and knowledge on TDD/BDD/ATDD d-Deep knowledge of DevOps objectives, e g automation, culture, monitoring, etc e-Strong experience on Continuous Integration/ Continuous Testing/ Continuous Delivery
- Professional Attributes : a - Analytical Skills to analyze and understand the business problem and be able to provide solution b - Should Possess good communication skills to be able to interact with client on a day to day basis
- Educational Qualification : a - As per company Standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.