Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Security Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Review the current GCP SecOps set up for client and provide improvement recommentations b Lead the GCP SecOps architecture for Clients Cloud Implementation c Implement improvement opportunities in cloud SecOps for client d Design the standards and guidelines for Cloud SecOps set up e Onboard client team on new standards f Collaborate with client team to implement the enhancements to SecOps
- Technical Experience : a Hands-on technical experience Google cloud platform in security implementation and operations b Experience with identity/access management, network security, data protection c Experience with infrastructure automation, secure software development, application security and pen testing d Familiarity with security themes such as SSL, SSO, SAML, AD and IAM, e Familiarity with security at all levels such as physical, data at rest, data in transit, networks, firewalls, public key infrastructure
- Professional Attributes : Quick learner, team player, and self-starter - Leading the team - Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
- Additional Information : f Knowledge and experience of security standards, procedures,processes, operating models and reviews
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management
Posted 4 days ago
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Posted 4 days ago
Third Party IT Risk Management Security Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.