Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
- Project Role Description :Use exceptional management skills to oversee cross-functional teams that design, develop, enhance and maintain assets that provide value for our clients. Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Working experience of DevOps SME, Jenkins, Bit Bucket, Kubernetes, Working knowledge of Java and Java Stacks b: Test Automation exposure preferably Selenium/Robot Framework, Exposure to DevOps tooling and best practices on Hybrid Cloud environment AWS, Azure, GCP
- Technical Experience : a: Python, Agile team leadership, Scrum Master, Backlog management, Application Architecture, Automation architecture, Reliability Engineering, Monitoring, Logging, Requirement management, Agile Seremonies, Roadmap planning
- Professional Attributes : A: Presentation Skills B: Effective Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.