- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Excellent Coding skills in Mendix 7x, 8x and 9x Mobile Development 2-Worked extensively in Mendix domain modelling, forms/Page building, complex Microflow logic building 3-Worked extensively on integrating rest API services to communicate within Mendix applications 4-Low Code design experience 5-Should be able to establish connect through standard interfaces like SOAP, JDBC and OData services 6-Proven experience with Front End UI Design, HTML 5, CSS 3, SCSS, Bootstrap 4 ,jQuery
- Technical Experience : 1-SQL experience in Mendix Modeler and able to develop new user-facing features 2-Build reusable code and libraries for future use 3-Should be able to setup security with user roles and module roles Should be able to setup access and validation rules 4-Proven experience with Front End UI Design and able to develop new user-facing features 5-Wish to have Mendix- Intermediate certification
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate should demonstrate strong leadership, written and spoken communication skills 2 Candidate should also demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills 3 Should be able to propose solutions and work on end to end project delivery form technical side
- Educational Qualification : 1 - Minimum 15 Years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.