Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Plus,Oracle Data Integrator,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Technical Architect in Informatica with a strong understanding and experience in data migration - Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members B: Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables C:Review the data quality issues and a propose a sol
- Technical Experience : 1 Require 6-8 years of strong hands on expertise in Informatica, Autosys and SQL 2 Build CI/CD pipelines using DevOps Bitbucket, TeamCity, Docker, Udeploy 3 Hands on experience with Extract, Transform Load process using Informatica Power Center/Talend 4 Extensive experience in performance tuning of batch jobs
- Professional Attributes : A: Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems B: Good knowledge of any one database Oracle/SQL server C: Should be able to design and develop ETL mappings using Informatica Designer, and configuring sessions/workflows using Workflow Manager
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.