Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a Supporting MUREX batches,interface processes,take remedial action necessary according to predefined SLA b Addressing User access request attending to user request on functional issue c Scheduling the Job/report as per the user request,delivering report d Configuring/supporting various batches like regression,DR,Finance UAT batches e Performing daily date roll in multiple environment, ensure availability with required date by scheduling job daily basis f Monitor alerting tools and act on alert
- Technical Experience : a Murex Technical Architecture,Services Overview b Expertise with Linux,shell scripting c SDLC Release life cycle Murex config background,well aware of the Murex CM ids,how they are linked d Batch monitoring downstream file processing,delivery Data analysis/Updation e Support production releases, deploying code f Participating in DR activity,conducting tests g Prepare Run book,creation of deployment package h Coordinate with test teams on the config that will be part of release/deployment
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: a Resource should have good communication skill b Resource should have good analytical Problem solving skill c Candidate should be a good team player
- EducationalÂ Qualification: Engineering graduate preferably Computer since graduate
- AdditionalÂ Information: NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.