Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Internet Information Server (IIS) Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : : Strong understanding of ESXi Virtual Hosts Strong conceptual knowledge of VMware vCenter, HA, DRS, and licensing Strong VMware Windows Operating System Troubleshooting knowledge Technical Understanding of VMware Version Upgrades Hands-On experience on VMware New Installations and ESXi Server firmware upgrades Strong understanding of metrics analysis health monitoring Proficiency in installing, configuring, patching, troubleshooting, securing, diagnosing repairing VMware ESXi and vCenter
- Technical Experience : : Support the creation and administration of Windows server templates, including Windows server 2008, 2012 2016 Strong knowledge of Windows Clustering specially on Windows Server 2012 2016 Clustering services and DNS, DHCP, Active Directory troubleshooting Strong knowledge of Basic Windows Services and features Strong knowledge of VMware products like VMware SRM, Basic understanding of VMware Automation features such as vRealize Basic
- Professional Attributes : 1: Fluent in English in both oral and written communication 2: Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities 3: Able to work in 247 shifts
- Educational Qualification : B tech
- Additional Information : Must Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Administration Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Platform as a Service Providers (PaaS) Cloud Operations Engineer
Cloud Technology Architecture Cloud Solution Architect
Cloud Automation DevOps Cloud Tools and Automation Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.