Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Full Stack Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :React.js
- Good To Have Skills :.Net Full Stack Development,No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Software Engineering is responsible for the delivery of software, which may include new development, configuration and installation of third party packages, and software integration efforts It may include tasks from every part of the software development lifecycle, including software and website design, development, programming, and software deployment both the installation and decommissioning of software
- Technical Experience : 5-15 Years relevant software development-
- Professional Attributes : This Requirement is for React JS, Net Full Stack Development expert Proficiency in NET Core Web, API with Entity Framework Core Working knowledge of React, TypeScript Graph QL Proficient using Cloud Native CI/CD tools Deep experience in Data Development T SQL /Oracle Pl/SQL /Azure Cosmos/ Azure SQL/
- Educational Qualification : 4 year Degree related to IT
- Additional Information : This requirement is for NET full stack Developer expert
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.