Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Selenium
- Good To Have Skills :Apache JMeter,Automated Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Selecting or Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation B Designing Implementing Test Automation Strategy C Creating Automation Test Plan and getting approvals D Choose selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc E Involvement in Selenium Environment Setup F Automation Framework Design and Implementation G Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources H Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases
- Technical Experience : A: Performance tuning experience with Web and Application Servers in Windows and UNIX environment Demonstrated ability in profiling and performance analysis expertise with a track record of optimization B: Proven ability in HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP performance considerations C: Experience in Operational readiness testing, CPU, physical Memory, and disk usage analysis
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : Full time Graduate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.