Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP CO Product Cost Controlling
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Should have worked on at least one E2E SAP CO implementation and at least 2 support projects 2: Should have Blueprinting, master data management experience and should be able to map Business Processes to SAP 3: Experience in SAP CO modules usually at least 7 to 8 years -Cost Center Accounting , Internal order, Product costing, Profit Center Accounting
- Technical Experience : 1: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2: Configuration of SAP CO modules in IMG based on business requirements 3: Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors 4: At least 4-5 years of SAP experience as Consultant 5: SAP CO Skills : Should have worked on at least one E2E 6: SAP CO implementation and at least 2 support projects
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have good analytical Skills 2: Excellent verbal and written communication skill 3: Leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills 4: Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Technical Degree in Computer Science / IT
- Additional Information : SAP CO Product Cost Controlling
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Power BI Application Developer
Oracle BRM Functional Configuration Application Developer
Pegasystems Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.