Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Deep understanding of cloud technologies with hands-on experience in SQL Azure/MI/IaaS platform 2 Good knowledge in SQL Server design, architecture, troubleshooting and implementation 3 Hands-on experience in provisioning/configuration SQL Azure and Azure MI instance 4 Hands-on Experience in performing data migrations upgrades/modernizations, performance tuning on IaaS and PaaS Managed Instance and SQL Azure
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in performing migration using DMS/DMA 2 Configuration , maintenance and management of HA/DR , replication DBs on Azure SQL DB 3 Ability to create/understand/Modify the code written in Powershel/terraform for database migration requirement 4 Monitoring and Management of Azure SQL PaaS and IaaS instance 5 Implementation of Security and privilegesRBAC and its management 6 Good to have knowledge on Azure Data Lake and Data Factory
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : a Full time Graduation Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.