Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understanding of Information Security Domain 2 In-depth Knowledge on Cloud Security 3 Understanding of Cloud Architecture 4 Provide guidance on security strategies, processes, response and technologies to security operations and business teams 5 Provide support on complex Incident Request raised on identified vulnerabilities 6 Well versed with information security controls to guide/assist project teams, application owners, and other Information Security team
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems and cloud provider ecosystems like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure Google GCP 2 Should have hands-on experience on deploying managing security tools ie Qualys, Tanium Splunk 3 Remediation experience for Vulnerabilities related to Server, Applications, Network Internet domain 4 Understanding of standard Security procedure and policies
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent Communication skills since role demands communication with various audiences, including business leaders, engineers, clients, and team members It is important to have great verbal communication skills to convey information to the relevant audience exceptional written communication skill
- Educational Qualification : BE , BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.