Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Quality Engineering Lead (Test Lead)
- Project Role Description :Leads a team of quality engineers through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. Applies business and functional knowledge to develop end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies. Applies testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills : Temenos T24
- Good To Have Skills : Functional Testing, Functional Test Planning, Test Management, Temenos, Test Strategy and Management, Temenos WealthManager, Temenos WealthManager
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Able to analyse business requirements, user stories and review 2 Create comprehensive and well defined Temenos test scripts, with appropriate coverage, that are traceable back to requirements 3 Execution of Temenos functional, regression and integration test scripts 4 Able to Identify faults/defects and fix 5 Ensure defects are raised correctly and in a timely manner using the defect management tool, JIRA 6 Participate in defect triage discussions
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have prior knowledge and understanding of T24 Core, Payments and AA Modules like AA Accounts, AA Deposits Loans etc 2 Must have prior experience with Temenos T24 Testing including product and functional testing 3 Experience working in Agile environment - Agile Scrum, TDD/BDD framework 4 Ability to push back and insist on resolution 5 Good to have experience on automation and related tools
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate should possess excellent communication written oral and interpersonal skills 2 Experience working in Agile environment 3 Ability to learn new client applications
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full time education 2 A Computer Science/IT related Degree / Diploma
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.