Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Detailed analysis of the existing data and data model in ITMP B Structured, consistent and comprehensive documentation of the data models in ITMP, including Master Reference Data C Harmonization of the ITMP data and with the data in EIM incl comprehensive documentation D Preparation of the technical integration via the integration Layer E Work closely with other data analysts to coordinate the use of end-user tools to facilitate the analysis and reporting process
- Technical Experience : A Insurance knowledge B Understanding of information systems data life-cycle management best practises and methodologies C Good understanding of Agile development methodologies like SAFe D Experience with enterprise wide data management technologies E High competency in SQL and Data modelling Standards for 3NF and Data Vault F Good understanding of extract, transform and load ETL tools and REST-oriented APIs for creating and managing data integration jobs
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills Should have experience in coordinating with Client and onshore stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : Full time 15 years of education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.