Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-The candidate will be responsible for creating delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce and J2EE technologies 2-The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects 3-The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment
- Technical Experience : 1-Strong experience with configuration,customization,programming with APEX APIs,APEX Triggers,and implementing new instances of Salesforcecom from scratch 2-Additional Salesforcecom experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions,and Approval Workflow 3-Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background 4-Salesforcecom integration experience, including between different business systems
- Professional Attributes : Must have Good Communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Application Integration Architect
Architecture Design Technical Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Solution Architecting Technical Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.