Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :AWS architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: More senior to have AWS skillsTake the requirements from the Conversation designers and build: Go Lang developer b: Take the requirements from the Conversation designers and build the associated code with it based on Barclays standards working for Barclays dev lead c: Works closely with the developers and the scrum master to understand the release strategy for each sprint d: Has a good understanding of how the BLZ process works e: This person can troubleshoot any deployment issues with Cloud
- Technical Experience : a: Must have 2 years of experience working AWS or b: Azure Must have professional level certification on one of these c: Hands on experience on one of the programming language Java or Python d: Must have good understanding on devOps tools e: Must have experience on working with Kubernetes or Kubernetes based systems eg VMWare Tenzo, OpenShift f: Good understanding on Unix concepts
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource should have good communication skill b: Resource should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time Education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.