Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Dev & Ops Architect
- Project Role Description :Responsible for leading design and creating a highly efficient, metrics-driven, DevOps working model
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Life Sciences R&D
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools Write infrastructure code and automation Using DevOps approach collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems Support and operate highly available systems Monitoring and support for servers and clients Maintenance, support and monitoring of distributed environments Working on different types of remote projects That covers different types of tasks
- Technical Experience : 5 years experience as a DevOps engineer with advanced understanding of CI/CD, build and configuration processes Coding experience in platforms like Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes 5 yearsexperience in building infrastructure automation processes with a focus on scalability and reliability Self-disciplined,self-managed, self-motivated and strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex distributed systems handling high volume transactions Passionate
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and analytical Skill Good team player Experience in Life sciences industry Experience with agile methodology Technical knowledge of distributed architectures
- Educational Qualification : Masters / Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Manager-Technology for Operations
Senior Manager-Technology for Operations
SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Application Integration Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.