Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews Prepares and completes action plans Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards Resolves problems, completes audits, identifies trends, determines system improvements, and implements change Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value
- Technical Experience : 10 years Experience supporting applications and platforms developed in Java Demonstrated ability to create system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by both technical and non-technical audiences Ability to break down application requirements and propose appropriate architectural solutions Extensive experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Git, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet
- Professional Attributes : Strong written and verbal communication skills Supervision Project and process management Negotiation skills Budget development and tracking Mentoring and coaching Critical thinking Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in project management, business administration, or related field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.