Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,React.js,Spring Boot,User Interface Development Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Strong skills in analysis, design, development, testing and support/troubleshooting with deep specialist skills in UI - React JS and UX primarily Java, Spring, Tomcat, AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Oracle and Sybase ASE technologies B:Develop required Web Applications in Employee Conduct by analyzing business functional/technical requirements and assist in implementing them C:Involve in requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data
- Technical Experience : A:Hands on experience UI/UX development using React JS, Redux, Java, Spring, Tomcat, AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Oracle and Sybase ASE technologies, SDLC B:Deep Knowledge of all aspects of the application development SDLC and support life cycle C:Hands on experience in React JS with Redux
- Professional Attributes : A:Well-developed business communication skills both written and verbal B:Ability to naturally facilitative approach to problem solving C:Strong personal prioritization and time management
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.