Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :Life Sciences Revenue Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience working as a snowflake Data Architect and in Data warehouse, ETL, BI projects-Experience in end to end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse and end to end data warehouse implementations on-premise preferably on Oracle Expertise in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features
- Technical Experience : Expertise in deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns-Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python -Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse-Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches star and snowflake, dimensional modelling -Experience with data security and data access controls and design -Experience with AWS or Azure
- Professional Attributes : Should have very good communication skill 2: Should have good analytical skills 3: Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4: Good knowledge of any one database
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.