Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Good exposure on Agile software development practices b: Should be able to resolve the teams technical challenges c: Should be able to design and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Technical Experience : a: Atleast 3 years practical experience using AWS ECS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Cloudformation b: Good understanding on Docker and containerization c: Experience in Python language d: Good knowledge on Terraform Linux e: Designing and implementing CI/CD and IaC automation solutions
- Professional Attributes : a: Quick learner and enthusiast in learning new technologies b: Good team player with good communication skills with client
- Educational Qualification : a: 15 years of full time education in Btech/Mtech
- Additional Information : a: Good to have AWS certified b: Azure DevOps, Locust, Wiremock, Java, Datadog, Kubernetes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.