- Job description
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Evaluating the work effort and the consulting program pricing
• Assessing client’s current state platforms, infrastructures and applications portfolio and guiding them on how to orchestrate and govern these.
• Understanding the customers’ enterprise constraints, challenges and policies.
• Helping determine the best ROI and high business value by mixing different technologies and methodologies.
• Overseeing the production and implementation of architecture solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Developing our offerings and assets
• Mentoring and developing our people
• Cloud Assessment: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, Business case development, TCO comparisons and vendor evaluation
• Cloud Architecture: Develop cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
• Cloud Deployment: Cloud application development, integration and security, Experience in -
o Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
o Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
o Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
o Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
o Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
o Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
o Experience in working with large UK&I clients (Preferred)#