- Job description
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Analytics, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigital and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore/Mumbai (Open)
1. 10 to 12 years of relevant Risk Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms, Rating Agency or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
Risk Ratings and Credit Risk Methodology, Economic and Regulatory Capital, Stress Testing, Liquidity, Risk, Counterparty Risk, Market Risk, Model Validation / Audit / Governance, PPNR / Revenue / Loss, forecasting, and Provisioning, Pricing, Underwriting, Collections and Recovery, Fraud Risk, Credit Policy and Limit Management, Actuarial, Insurance Risk Evaluation and Underwriting
2. Banking: Advanced skills in quantification and validation of risk model parameters (E.g.: PD, LGD, EAD).
3. Capital Markets: Strong understanding of financial instruments/ products across equity, fixed income, derivatives and/or securitization space. Conceptual understanding or direct exposure to one or more of the following types of models: interest rate pricing models, equity and FX option pricing models, commodities, single and multifactor derivative pricing models, stochastic volatility models, etc.
4. Risk Regulation: In-depth understanding of new/ evolving regulations in the Risk management space. Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, UK, EU, etc.). Knowledge of CCAR, IFRS9/CECL, FRTB, Basel II/ III, Solvency etc.
5. Risk Modeling: Experience in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Python, Prophet, Excel/ VBA, Matlab, C++, etc. Knowledge of tools/ vendor products such as Moody’s Risk Calc/ Risk Frontier / Credit Edge, Bloomberg, Reuters, Murex, QRM, etc.
• Lead client engagements that may involve model development, validation, governance, risk strategy, transformation, implementation and end-to-end delivery of risk management solutions for Accenture’s clients.
• Advise clients on a wide range of Credit, Market and Operational Risk Management/Analytics initiatives. Projects may involve Risk Management advisory work for CROs, CFOs, etc. to achieve a variety of business, operational and regulatory outcomes.
• Develop and frame a Proof of Concept for key clients, where applicable
• Mentor, groom and counsel analysts and consultants.
• Support development of the Risk Analytics Practice by driving initiatives.
• Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Financial Risk Management and Client development
Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Professional Development Skills: Project Dependent
Must Have Skills:
Candidates with BANKING & CAPITAL MARKET background should have proven skills in one or more of the following -
• Credit Risk models development and validation / audit for Risk Rating models, PD, LGD, EAD, IFRS9 / CECL models, CCAR models (PPNR / revenue / loss forecasting)
• Market Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk Model development and validation / audit
• Economic and Regulatory Capital modeling and RWA calculation
• Risk Strategy expertise in acquisition, underwriting, account management, pricing, collections etc.
• Niche Skills in Fraud risk modeling and strategy, Liquidity risk estimation, regulatory exposure to IFRS9 / CECL, FRTB and Basel III
Candidates with INSURANCE background should have proven skills in the following -
• Experience in Actuarial, Insurance Risk Evaluation and Underwriting, Prophet Modeling
• Exposure to Insurance regulations Solvency and stress testing regulations
Good to Have Skills:
• Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CFA
• Risk analytics experience & Transferable work permit in countries like US, UK, etc.