Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1Responsible for client technical environment and processes 2Primary client liaison for all client facing technical discussions 3Responsible for tracking outstanding problems resulting from alert trending analysis, client reported problems and incident based problems 4Act as the change manager and responsible for capacity management for the services being delivered to the client 5Develop operational and leadership level relationship 6Refine and fine tune current monitoring bundle
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with Azure Kubernetes Service, Container Instances, Container Registry and microservices 2 Experience with Azure Policy, Docker, Helm 3 Experience with Azure PaaS and IaaS 4 Exp with Kubernetes K8S, Azure Load Balancers / Application Gateways 5 Experience with Linux administration 6 Experience with Chef, Jenkins, or Puppet 7 Monitoring experience with Azure Monitor 8 Experience with cloud security, Terraforms and Visual Studio 9Exp on Object oriented programming
- Professional Attributes : 1Should be highly credible with demonstrable ability to solve business problems 2 Passion for customers, learning, having proven ability to be client focus 3 Solid written and spoken English skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Additional Information : Should be ready to work in shifts, mostly extended UK/US shift; Azure certification is plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.