- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills : Database System Architecture
- Good To Have Skills : AWS Administration,Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration,Oracle Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Mandatory Skills: Expertise on multiple flavours of Oracle database including the 12c Expertise on UNIX and WINDOS platform of Oracle DBA Expertise on Oracle RAC Expertise on Oracle Database on Virtual OS both UNIX and WINDOWS Expertise on SQL Expertise in performance tuninng and backup recovery of Oracle Database Knowledege on EXADATA Operations knowledge in any one enterprise tool Oracle Grid, HPOV, BPPM or UNICenter or Tivoli EM Experience of leading initiatives/projects
- Technical Experience : Having skill on automation and scripting Shell Scripting and/or Perl Scripting or powershell Should be able to analyze data and take decisions Should be able to plan the deliverables and execute on time Good presentation and documentation skill Good inter-personal and analytical skill ITIL Process knowledge Good in stakeholder management, risk issue management Project Management Skill Due-diligence Experience Transition Experience Good To have Skills: Storage SAN and NAS, Backup Tools, VMWARE
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: 8 years Advanced administration experience with 1 of the following Database engines: MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL / MariaDB / SQL Server / Amazon Aurora
- EducationalÂ Qualification: 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.