- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills : Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills : Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Planning and implementation of a project B Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables C Define project tasks and resource requirements D Develop full-scale project plans E Assemble and coordinate project team F Design client-side and server-side architecture G Plan and schedule project timelines H Track project deliverables using appropriate tools I Provide direction and support to the project team J Hands-on experience on - Spring Boot,Spring, Hibernate
- Professional Attributes: A Should have experience in working in a dynamic environment, following agile methodologies B leading a team of 5-10 people Should be excellent in communication, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to multitask and handle changing priorities
- Educational Qualification: BE
- Additional Information: A Excellent communication and teamwork skills B Great attention to detail C Organizational skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.