- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Good To Have Skills : Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Technical coordinator of the team and the delivering referent of the team 2- coordinates the various technical aspects of the system, and ensures that they interact smoothly and correctly 3- focuses team to deliver on time, encourages full team participation, manages detailed time box activities and day-to-day activities, ensures testing and review activities are scheduled and completed 4- Whenever applicable act as Scrum Master including organization of Agile ceremonies
- Technical Experience : 1- Must have SFDC Configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process etc Security Model, Data Model 2- Must be Technically skilled in configuration and customization 3- Must have Hands on Customization APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class etc 4- Must have Hands on Deployment experience 5- Must have PD1 PD2 Certification 6-Must Have knowledge on Service Cloud
- Professional Attributes: 1- Must have Good Communication skill 2- Good to have Handled Team of 10-15 junior Developers a: 9 plus years of Salesforce experience c: Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore d: Agile methodology is an advantage e: Plan and execute tasks
- Educational Qualification: BE or equivalent/Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information: Must have skill: FS industry domain knowledge-Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Good To Have Skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.