- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description : Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills : No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Ability to move rapidly between strategic and tactical contexts, whilst building trusted relationships with culturally diverse teams and clients B: Contribute to the execution of IT strategy, especially Architecture, Engineering and DevSecOps; Promote and lead SAFE and Agile working practices throughout the team C: Have a coaching style of leadership and my key strengths are establishing a clear vision for the team
- Technical Experience : A: Have strong global experience managing banking and data analytics transformation programs across US 12 years and India 9 years with current focus on UK and EU markets B: Have managed delivery and PL responsibilities for large and complex programs in various engagement models including Fixed Price and TM C: Led Open Banking rollouts across various markets, from bare API development to building complete TPP onboarding ecosystems for commercialization use cases
- Professional Attributes: A: Good analytical skills B: Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.