- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Infrastructure experience and knowledge including a basic understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure/services and delivery models, storage concepts, networking basics, etc Understand the infrastructure Security and is responsible for implementing the same Participate in the design of Cloud-based infrastructure solutions working alongside Cloud Architects and service domains eg, Web, Database, Storage, Networking, IAM to ensure that initial and anticipated future business
- Technical Experience : Has experience in setting up Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Machine Scale Set, Virtual Machine in Availability Sets/Availability Zones Has implemented VNET, VNET Peering, Global VNET Peering, Hub, and Spoke Architecture Has understanding or implemented Azure Kubernetes Services Has experience in implementing Azure Monitoring solution Has implemented Azure Application Gateway, Azure Load Balancer and Azure Traffic Manager Also has experience in Azure WAF Has deployed Azure Storage Account a
- Professional Attributes: Azure Solution Expert Architect Have at least 3-4 years of experience in implementing Azure Cloud Services AZ-104 Certified can also be considered Nice to have knowledge of AWS or GCP
- Educational Qualification: Full-time Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.