- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Platform Engineering
- Good To Have Skills : AWS Administration,DevOps,Google Cloud DevOps Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Build maintain CI / CD pipelines for Cloud based DevOps set-up, including Cloud Formation, Network configuration and infrastructure as a code and pipeline management Develop tools to automate the deployment, administration, and monitoring of large-scale Cloud based environments across Azure, AWS Google Cloud Maintain Build pipelines using Gradle, Maven and other orchestration tools Create a Platform / Framework for DevOps management and configuration of Pipelines as a code using YAML fil
- Technical Experience : Certifications in Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud highly preferred Strong hands-on knowledge of setting up production, staging and dev environments on AWS/GCP/Azure/OpenStack Strong hands-on experience in technologies like Helm, Terraform, Ansible, Docker Experience in Git Administration and set-up and CI orchestration tools like Jenkins Concourse
- Professional Attributes: Linux / Windows administration and shell scripting strongly desired Database setup knowledge strongly desired Experience in infrastructure management and monitoring Strong understanding of IT Security related audits, high performance computing, Big Data technologies ELK Stack and high availab
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor or masters degree in computer science or Computer Applications 3 to 8 years of experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.