Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus LoadRunner,Performance Testing Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead technical discussions with client team2 Strategized and Steer the performance engineering for client across domains3 Provide strategy and technological solutioning to proposals, Delivery Interventions 4 lead continuous improvement initiatives that will help mature the QA test program to improve team effectiveness and overall quality of products and services5 Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Technical Experience : 1 15 to 18 years of solid experience in Performance testing using various tools2 Experience in Performance Engineering and Resilience3 Analytical skills into performance and resilience across applications across environments4 Should have architected performance tests, resilience tests by fault injection, developed performance engineering framework5 Must have knowledge in any one application monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics or new relicCloud certification Azure or AWS or GCP
- Professional Attributes : Performance testing strategic and good Analytical skillsThought leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : Btech
- Additional Information : Knowledge on Chaos tools Gremlin or Chaos Toolkit
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.