Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Work experience in VMware environment specially vSphere ESXi 60/65/67 vCenter 60/65 -Develop and execute high availability, disaster recovery and failover technology as they pertain to a virtual environment -Develop methodologies and practices to manage and plan system capacity based on projected growth rate to ensure that system performance remains at acceptable levels -Work with teams, vendors and consultants to determine strategy for complex system changes, upgrades and implementations
- Technical Experience : -Configure, implement and support VMWare ESXi 65 and higher -Install Configure and maintain VMware platform Windows operating systems and system software, and backup and recovery, system monitoring disaster recovery security audit capacity and tool support -Work experience in Hypercongerved environment -Experience in PSOD troubleshooting -Capable of diagnosing system hardware issues and software failures HP servers hardware Cisco UCS blades aka flexpods -Knowledge of DHCP, AD, DNS
- Professional Attributes : - Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization - Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision - Flexible to work in 24/7 shift
- Educational Qualification : - Bachelors degree - ITIL V3/V4 Foundation certified - VCP Certified
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.