Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Message Queue and Broker Performance Tuning
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Should be able to Design, build and configure kafka clusters, topics and queues to meet business process and application requirements 2: Will be responsible for DevOps solutioning is desired Professional Experience 3: Resource needs to have Basic understanding of building and managing CI/CD workflows and complex system integrations 4: Must have Strong architectural background in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud platforms like MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform 5: Must be able to write automation u
- Technical Experience : 1: Resource should have minimum 3 to 4 years experience in Information Technology and Apache Kafka and related technology stack 2: Should be Able to install new Kafka clusters and troubleshoot Kafka related issues in production environment with in given SLAs 3: Must Build data pipelines in kafka to allow for data streaming must have: KAFKA Admin exp 4: must Configure Kafka SecuritySASL/SSL, Configure HA, Kafka Metrics, Kafka logs 5: Good to have knowledge of event-processing pipelines using Ka
- Professional Attributes : 1: Communication, leadership skills 2: Analytical skills 3: Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.