Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies 2 Be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the data architecture, data models and standards for various Data Integration Data Warehousing projects in Snowflake, combined with other technologies 3 Model new features and subject areas and integrate them with existing structures to provide a consistent solution as well as develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture
- Technical Experience : 1 Total 8 years in IT DW/ETL/BI projects preferred and 3 years working as Data Architect 2 Experience with gathering end user requirements and writing technical documentation 3 Time management and multitasking skills to effectively meet challenging deadlines 4 Ability to suggest innovative solutions based on new technologies and latest trends 5 Proficiency in data modelling, very good understanding of data management concepts such as 3NF, Dimensional and their specific applications
- Professional Attributes : A good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.