Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : aPreparation of financial statements bProfit and loss PL analysis cBalance sheet accounts reviews and reconciliations dGeneral Ledger GL and Cost Center CC master data management ePurchase price valuation PPV analysis fSupply Chain Management SCM reporting
- Technical Experience : aMonth-end closing processes bQuarterly reporting cAudits dSupport of Liaison eParticipation in annual budget preparation fUnderstanding FICO modules to the extent that you are able to suggest process improvements gPreparation of Federal/state Income tax return statements
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be able to handle the tasks independently 2 Should have good communication skills 3 Should have good analytical skills presentation skills 4 Should have ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Any degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.