Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :TOSCA Testsuite
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Good experience in implementing key TOSCA features in Automation assignment like Test Case Design, Test Case, Test Execution and Modules B Identify and propose value adding Test Automation solutions appropriate for each Business area, domain, platform or product C Good experience in development of test automation framework , testing processes and procedures using TOSCA Tool D Must have worked as a TOSCA Architect of minimum 1 year E Experience in automating SAP Business Scenarios
- Technical Experience : A Experience with Tosca Test Data Management TDM B Good knowledge in Automation Testing and can carry out Automation domain expert consulting activities C Writing TQLs Tosca Query Language for different tasks as per scope of work D Responsible for resolving technical issues faced by Automation Engineer team members including creating Modules and Test Cases, Test Execution reporting activities E Responsible for supporting the Automation Lead in creating and maintaining the Test Plan
- Professional Attributes : A Good experience in implementing best practices specific to the test planning , Automation scripting , test execution reporting activities processes B Good experience in reviewing the Automation deliverables suggesting improvements if any C Experience with JIRA
- Educational Qualification : 15years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.