Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: To take part in software and architectural development activities B: Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications C: Should be able to Develop technical designs for application development D: Should be independently able to communicate with client E: Work on enhancements as well as new features
- Technical Experience : A: 4-6 years of Java project experience B: Should have experience in Java Support with excellent debugging, troubleshooting in enterprise-grade applications
- Professional Attributes : A: Should be an excellent team player with proven skills in collaboration with large and global cross-functional teams B: Should have good communication skills and be able to coordinate and drive his work end to end through client interaction and multiple stakeholders involved
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Additional Information : A: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written B: Strong analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.