Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Innovative thinking and demonstrates drive / taking initiative is critical B: Excellent communication, collaboration, and analytical skills is critical C: Solid English language - written and verbal; comfortable working with others D: Experience with agile software development E: Experience with Oracle WebCenter or any comparable Content Management System, and concepts for site integration is a plus
- Technical Experience : A: Type Script, HTML, CSS, AWS experience a plus B: Proven record of understanding and applying dev best practices C: General familiarity with Gitlab/Git D: Familiarity with dependency and build management tools eg Maven E: Familiarity with CI/CD Methodologies Tooling-Jenkins, Docker F: General understanding of new and emerging technologies including open-source G: Experience writing unit tests H: NodeJS, Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST Micro services, REST/SOAP services
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have very good communication skill 2: Should have good analytical skills 3: Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : Should work on 2nd Shift from 12:00pm to 10:00pm
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.