Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration,Oracle JDE E1 Configurable Network Computing (CNC)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Lead all Clients Calls B Handle Critical issue like P1/P2 and provide resolution in minimal timeframe C Automate repetitive CNC tasks will be an addon D Remote CNC management through various secure access systems E Troubleshooting Package related issue F Planning and execution of Unix Servers Patching G Skilled in troubleshooting Complex E1 issues H Maintaining System UpToDate I Expertise in applying ESU J E1 auditing and performance tuning tasks
- Technical Experience : A Must have Unix Administration hands on B Must have E1 Security Knowledge via All-out C Must have WebLogic Administration D Must have Oracle Database Administration E Must have Oracle SQL Scripting F Must have ability to handle entire system and support 24x7 G Job queues, batch administration and printer configuration H Experience in Cloud based architectures I Expertise in applying E1 Security via All-out J Expertise in E1 Package Build and deployment and K Expertise in Monitor E1 System
- Professional Attributes : A Good Communication Skills B Team Leading Abilities
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : A Should be able to train Team on CNC activities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.