Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Automated Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning,TOSCA Testsuite
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in working with Selenium Java/NET is mandatory 2 Should have experience creating or maintaining selenium based framework 3 Should have worked in Agile methodology and derive modular test scripts from user stories and manual test cases 4 Develops automation scripts and performs debugging and unit testing Identifies common functionality and creates re-usable scripts
- Technical Experience : 1 Good Knowledge on Selenium, Automated Testing using Java/Net/API Testing 2 Good to Have - Experience with cross browser testing using Selenium Grid 3 Executes automated test scripts and raises and manages defects 4 Updates progress of testing and submits metrics to test lead 5 Should have experience integrating testing tools with CI tools
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skill 2 Able to manage Team
- Educational Qualification : 1 Should be a BE/BTech/MCA graduate regular 15 year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.