Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Solution Planner
- Project Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Management Level :5
- Work Experience :18+ years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management,Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for creation and integration of the solution for the client team and client Owns the solution blueprint and roadmap Assembles the end to end solution, integrating and de-duplicating inputs from other Solution Designers and SMEs Responsible for estimating and shaping the solution Works closely with Subject Matter Experts and Leadership levels for approvals and sign-offs Significant client interaction
- Technical Experience : Project / Delivery Management Experience o Proficient in common SDLC methodologies o Defining Schedule o Defining Pyramid, Staffing, o Identifying Risks, Dependencies Pre Sales experience o Good conceptual understanding on Estimations, Costing, Pricing o Any Solutioning Experience in Accenture would be a plus Technical Understanding o Decent understanding of Application Architecture and Typical Patterns o An understanding of Integration Architectures APIs etc Specific ask Nice to have
- Professional Attributes : Stake Holder Management o Stake holder expectation Management o Working with client IT teams and business teams o Working with Senior leaders as well as Junior level SMEs o Time Management and co-ordination between multiple parties
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.