Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :SAP ECC PM Plant Maintenance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-SAP Functional Consultant Plant Maintenance / Enterprise Asset Management is responsible for design and development of IT solutions for SAP Plant Maintenance b-Provides subject matter expertise for SAP interfacing with other applications of IT solutions to assure that best practices are implemented c-Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate document customer requirements d-To interact with clients
- Technical Experience : a-At least 5 years of experience in SAP ERP Component ECC PM with minimum 1 end to end implementation b-Experience designing SAP solutions using SAP RICEFW Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and workflow objects for supply chain and work management area c-Experience creating As-Is, To-be process flows, gap analysis and preparation of function specifications d-Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP systems a Knowledge of PM Business Processes Breakdown, Preventive, Condition Ba
- Professional Attributes : a-Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time b-Understanding of accounting business processes c-Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective d-Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.