Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :API Management,API Security
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage partner related technical and product issues and escalations 2 Help partner teams with inputs such as logs, sample packets required for debugging 3 Recommend best practices as required for maintaining an efficient technical environment for all client services 4 Interact with technology / business partners for timely closure of issues and new integration development 5 Analyse dashboards for macro trends in api performance across all partners 6 Engage with partner teams to drive timely cl
- Technical Experience : 1 Monitor Support SLA its execution by following defined escalation matrix 2 Monitor tickets logged, prioritise and engage appropriate parties as required 3 Perform initial triaging and work with internal teams for deeper analysis 4 Escalate issues with partners and ensure acknowledgement and closure
- Professional Attributes : 1 experience in Python and Banking API 2 Experience in payments systems if possible 3 Good problem solving skills 4 Experience in working with multiple technical stakeholders
- Additional Information : WhatsApp team with interfacing with Banks in India and around UPI
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.