Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
- Project Role Description :Use exceptional management skills to oversee cross-functional teams that design, develop, enhance and maintain assets that provide value for our clients. Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Process Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Align and Up-to-date Industrys Business Architecture with the key Industry trends and best practices B Enable Industry BPM Program by collaborating with the Industry stakeholders, offering leads, and COE cross teams to build Industry assets / frameworks / methodologies across BPM Lifecycle, Process Mining and Process Automation C Collaborate with functions team to develop Industry cut function content D Provide BPM expertise for Sales Delivery and share customized BPM content for client works
- Technical Experience : A We are looking for candidates with Industry Knowledge in at least one of the industries from Communications High Tech, Banking, Retail / CPG, Public Services, Chemicals, Travel and Aerospace Defense B Experience in Business Process Management Lifecycle BPML BPM Analysis Design, Modelling, Process Execution and Process Monitoring C Experience in Stakeholder Management and Collaboration
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and core consulting skills ppt, excels are a must
- Educational Qualification : Full-Time Graduation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.