Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Work as and Training/Adoption lead for the project B: Handle the team for daily operations C: Manage and Mentor the accessibility network of 100 resources D: Manage the relationship with different vendors and stakeholders E: Prepare Training plan, get it implemented F: Prepare success metric for the training/adoption journey
- Technical Experience : A: Total experience of 5 years B: At least 5 years Project Management/Training Experience C: Knowledge on accessibility D: Excellent knowledge on MS Tools/Adobe PDF/Accessibility Automation Tools E: PMP, CPACC Optional
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication skills B: Good Analytical Presentation Skills Required C: Experience on conducting training is mandatory
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
Cloud Automation DevOps Technical Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Technical Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.