- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills : SailPoint IdentityNow
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 installation, configuration, customization and design Sailpoint 2 Ability to Setup, Troubleshoot Configure sailpoint integration with diff systems 3 Able to quickly onboard application and migrating users 4 Ability to build java bean shell, work flow, JML, custom rules etc
- Technical Experience : 1 Ability to Install, Troubleshoot Configure DB, Application Server, Identity Tool 2 Installation configuration of various Standard system using Standard connectors using Sailpoint 3 Hands on expertise with customization by developing custom code using Java 4 Basic Java/J2EE hands on development
- Professional Attributes: 1 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 2 Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification: BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.